Response to a Hurt Ego

I support nobody and I am more neutral than you are. Either you don't understand yourself well enough or you are trying to protect your ego by smearing me.

No doubt 2/3 of the Parliament is PAP, you obviously didn't realise that many GRCs are won by walk-over. Even the President won his mandate by a mere 1/3.
Despite all these events, many Singaporeans have moved on not by choice, but by making the best with everything they got to overcome every situation.

You ought to be proud of them, not telling them "every Singaporean is to consume their shit tomorrow".

Let me correct you - system doesn't produce me or you, at least I never consider myself as a product. One thing for certain, you didn't survive in the system that you started in compared to many who are either doing very well or at least doing better than you. You wished you could, but you chose Australia to start afresh.

Let me correct you again - you can hump on your sacred belief that assumptions make life better, but in reality - assumption doesn't do anything.
It is action to do good things for a good cause that makes life better. It is very simple, but you are blinded by your ego to realise it.

I don't carry balls by saying "I am a vivid reader of your blog". I am checking your blindspots, if you think my words mean any good.


Nedlands
Smearing you? I really love this one, especially since you are the one who started about my intelligence or lack of. You seem to imply that you understand me better than myself and went on to "correct" me for the remaining parts of your post, not to mention reminding me about my ego. Let me start off by thanking you for all that. If you really know me, you would have known I don't give a damn what you think of my intelligence level because I don't owe you my living. If anything, your remark was put in to establish how smart and superior you are. My friend, your EGO needs to be checked, not mine.


Not to mention you finally admitted thinking that Singaporeans who moved overseas such as myself are failures of "non-survivors" of the Singaporean system (whatever that meant). That can only mean that you inevitably think that Singaporeans such as yourself who chose to stay in Singapore are "survivors" or "stayers," and therefore, are superior beings. Typical Singaporean EGO. Not really surprised you don't even realise that.


Contrary to your sacred belief, I would have lived on like most average Singaporeans holding an average day job if I never chose to leave Singapore. If I had never leave, I would be living in a HDB flat, having just enough to feed my family and an odd vacation here and there, living like most Singaporean families. I supposed you will call that "non-surviving," perhaps based on the above-average job that you hold. I wouldn't. I wonder who has a big EGO to worry about. 


I know your ego does not allow you to be wrong and I must be corrected at all cost. Since you cannot be wrong, I am certainly puzzled by the fact that only a single GRC (Tanjong Pagar GRC) was won by a walk-over in the last General Election. Unlike yourself, I don't define that as "many," and it certainly isn't "obvious" enough for me.


I certainly did not tell Singaporeans to consume their shit tomorrow. I would suggest you to re-read what I wrote again, if your ego allows you to. Perhaps you will finally understand the underlying meanings behind it and quit quoting me out of context.


What is obvious for me though, is that someone with a big ego like yourself of course, wouldn't "carry" my tiny balls by telling me that you read this blog quite regularly. Unfortunately you do and have bothered to scrutinize it more than any of those so call "vivid readers" would. (it's avid by the way). I would suggest to you to stay away from reading materials from a blogger who obviously have lower intellect than your great self. Even someone of my humble status understands that we should be learning from someone better, not worse, in order to improve. Don't be too bothered by readers here that appears to be "carrying my balls." They are all fake and I post all of those myself to ease my so-call big ego, if that makes you feel better. I am surprised you did not realise that, given your superior intelligence. I believe it is quite a shock to break this to you: You are the only reader here. Never too late to run, though.


If your purpose is to offer unsolicited help to the weak, I welcome you on board to asingaporeanson.blogspot.com as my Chief Editor. However if you are here to massage your inflating ego, you will be better off making faces at poor fucks in crammed SBS buses at the comfort of your car at a red-light junction. I would be one of them, if that makes you feel good.


This would be my final response to you. For poor fucks like myself do not have the luxury of the time to engage with malarkey.

4 comments:

  1. Great response....I encounter these superior beings once in a while too n I try to stay away

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yawn.

    Glad I left. This is just a reminder of the species which makes me feel a bit more set on burning the bridges when the time comes.

    Not that I need much more reason than a six figure sum waiting for me when the time comes. I'm sure most will have more than me.

    But unless you take the right actions, it's just a nice number.

    To each his own

    - S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yawn.

    Glad I left. This is just a reminder of the species which makes me feel a bit more set on burning the bridges when the time comes.

    Not that I need much more reason than a six figure sum waiting for me when the time comes. I'm sure most will have more than me.

    But unless you take the right actions, it's just a nice number.

    To each his own

    - S

    ReplyDelete