Many Happy Returns of the Day and The Next, Aku Tan

Bro,

We knew each other for only 2 years but I always treated you as my bro. Just wanted to tell you that you have been a sincere, enthusiastic and a very reliable friend. They say old friends are gold for a reason. That is because it is hard to find new friends when you are older, out of school environment into the working world where everyone is out for gains and friendship is cheap. So I'm very glad to know and befriend both Maggie and yourself.

Tomorrow is a special and very important day for Maggie, yourself as well as me.  No, I'm not getting married but Liverpool FC is going to host Manchester United at Anfield. I've heard rumors you have defected to the Red Devils but deep inside, I'm very sure your heart will be for Liverpool in this one.

Trivialities aside, tomorrow is the most important day of your life. From tomorrow onwards, you will be no longer bachelor. That sucks, I know but if it has to come, it has to come. Fortunately for you, you are getting married to a beautiful wife and great wife. She'll make soup and babies for you and I'm sure both of you will be living happily ever after.

Maggie has been bugging me to say "I miss you guys" on this blog. I'm not a man of many words you should know but I'm not shy with writing. If you could remember, I asked when you guys are coming to visit me on my first week here. I am still very much looking forward to it.

Enjoy your honeymoon to the fullest, especially Maggie who have been working lousy shifts and recovered from Pneumonia this year. Play like you never did in Taiwan, I'm sure both of you will let your hair down and make the best use of the holidays. If you come back from the honeymoon with an additional person though, I'll see you guys in Singapore instead, probably next year.

Happy Birthday to you, bro.Happy Marriage and Wedding tomorrow, with my blessings from Perth.

I am missing both of you here.

4 comments:

  1. so touching leh....wait aku dream of you again

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mrs Tan, write comment dun put name one ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. heeheeee...u know who mah so no need write name wahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mrs Tan: please put name. Sometimes really dunno..:P

    ReplyDelete