Minimum Wage in Canada



What does Canada has to do with the blog? The old buddy is on work trip over there. I know next to nothing about the place so I rely on his information from the faraway place to get an idea. Well it's a cold place. I am not sure if it is too cold for my liking but it may be, because I love to walk around in slippers and shorts - yes even in Winter in Perth. So far, it looks like Perth is a place in Australia which I can walk around in shorts for 4 seasons.


Anyway he sent me this. The quality was pretty bad but I managed to read what was nice. Not bad sia, Cananda.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, labour laws protect workers here. Click below for another newspaper article.
    http://winkingdoll.blogspot.ca/2012/06/metrovancouver-should-you-merely-adjust.html

    ReplyDelete