41 Months of Perth

Point Walter

I write because I owe everything here I have to this blog. During my initial days, I maintained my sanity by diffusing my fear publicly through this blog on regular basis before it could devour me wholesale. As prudent as I wanted to believe I was, there wasn't a chance for me in this endless miles of desert if I did not receive an incredible amount of help from the invisible hands that touched me via this medium. These hands made sure that not only I stood up from every fall, but carry on walking after each knock.


Thus I try not to stop if it is within my means. This will serve as a data point, like a worn out dirty diary for future fallen ones who may pick it up out of boredom while walking their own dark paths. Much of my notes will no doubt be irrelevant due to time and geographical differences but the thoughts will remain timeless. That - I believe still serves a purpose in one way or another.


I thank all who helped me in my incredible journey so far. Regrettably I have yet to repay a single one of you adequately so far. I hope I will have the chance to do so in proper in the near future. Till then, I will continue to contribute as much useful information I can. May it serve the purpose true and be a tiny glitter, if not a flame in the dark, for the future ones who walk the path.



Month 1
Month 2
Month 3
Milestone: Breaking Even
Month 4
Month 5
Month 6
Month 7
Milestone: Renting a House
Milestone: Landing a Permanent Job
Month 8
Month 9
Month 10
Month 11
End of Year 1
Month 13
Month 14
Month 15
End of Year 2
Month 27
Month 33
Month 35
Month 40

No comments:

Post a Comment