Reply From the Fisher

Hi there,

Pardon me ... wasn't good at leaving comments on the blog, so hope you find this email.

Serendipity brings me to this page today. What a pleasant surprise to find the legendary logo of Gone Fishing as I was searching for images of the quaint little cafe that my wife and I founded a decade ago.

I too miss the 'casual space for the unhurried soul' - where friendships were forged, dreams lived, and spirits lifted.  The writings on the glass wall at the entrance are lyrics from a song by Chris Rea, titled 'Gone Fishing.'

May you find joy in your new life down under, and the beautiful journey ahead as a parent.

Love,
Kenny, The Fisher
kenny@coachingacademy.com.sg
+65 9853 5200
Skype ID: kenny.toh

p/s: check out advancedparentology.com


******


Thank you for providing me that 'casual space for the unhurried soul' to iron out my thoughts that year. Your cafe is indeed legendary, at least to me. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment