Excess Luggage Finally Arrived!!

The days of surviving with 3 t-shirts on rotational basis is officially history! Here comes the rest of my clothes. Jen is elated too. The first thing I picked up was the small TV. (see below). It was perhaps the last b'day gift form my old friends, if I remember right. After which, we stopped the practice of gifting during each others' b'days. It is an old junk I'll admit that, but it's important to me as with the friends who gave me the gift. It is still working and I used it all the time when I was in Singapore.

Special thanks to Siang Hwee (Foo) and James for making this a smooth one.  Thanks a lot guys! Hope to see all of you soon. I want to personally cook a meal, my best dishes for you.

It's here! Finally. What took you so long?

I'm not even going to wait


Happy days

 My 30th birthday present inside too. Portable mini TV!

5 comments:

  1. Hooray to those nicely packed clothings..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous: Well trained soldier from the SAF I am, at least in packing full pack items :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought last gift is the solar charger?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vincent: Hmm, I can't remember which is the last. Tv or Solar charger. I am still keeping the solar charger. Only stopped using it once I got the Kangoo.

    Think you are right, maybe the solar is the last one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nix, Can I please enquire whats the bestest way (meaning cheap and reliable) to ship your excess baggages.. ;) M

    ReplyDelete