Reinforcements Has Arrived

2 years ago on the same day, I proposed to Jen at Pasir Ris Park, the same place where we had our first 'date' as friends 10 years ago, on the same day.

This year, there was no time for romance.

Besides the (relatively) lack of Christmas spirit here, I woke with pain all over my body. I sprained my back slightly on Friday and pain spread to most of my back by morning. To top it all, my fingers were still swollen and as usual, I couldn't bend many of them when I woke. I was seriously happy Christmas was around the corner just for the sole reason I could give my body a little bit of rest.

After a terrible slow start to the day because of a lumbering body, we started seriously packing to clear a bit of space in the bedroom. The mother-in-law would be here by tonight and we would be cramped in this tiny room. Jen considered a final move to a place of our own before the baby was due. It might be a good idea after all, though it would hurt the budget a little.

I hope Jen's mum will not complain and starts giving me hell before I can improve the situation. I have my fair share of that physically at work already and I don't need mental training. If we got to move, we got to move. Fast.

Meanwhile the plane will arrive in another 2 hours. It'll be a long long night ahead...

3 comments:

  1. It'll be just fine .. Have a merry christmas n happy new year to u n jen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate, check this out a 3 bedroom duplex in Huntingdale for $370/week

    http://www.westrealestate.com.au/RentalProperty/duplex/huntingdale/66a-fountain-way-huntingdale/3136791.aspx

    Check also
    realestate.com

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Alvin: Hi Alvin, thanks alot for helping me search. It's a nice place but above our budget. We are looking for any place as near to Maddington as possible at the lowest possible rate.

    Don't need to be luxurious as long as we have other own space.

    Am looking at realestate.com too.

    ReplyDelete