Queuing for Cancer



Someone sent me this link. I'll steal reblog and share it with you.


The World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) has just completed a detailed review of more than 7,000 clinical studies covering links between diet and cancer. Its conclusion is rocking the health world with startling bluntness: Processed meats are too dangerous for human consumption. Consumers should stop buying and eating all processed meat products for the rest of their lives. 
Processed meats include bacon, sausage, hot dogs, sandwich meat, packaged ham, pepperoni, salami and virtually all red meat used in frozen prepared meals. They are usually manufactured with a carcinogenic ingredient known as sodium nitrite. This is used as a color fixer by meat companies to turn packaged meats a bright red color so they look fresh. Unfortunately, sodium nitrite also results in the formation of cancer-causing nitrosamines in the human body. And this leads to a sharp increase in cancer risk for those who eat them.

Damn! Damn. These are some of the food I like, along with cheese, which was suspected to cause bladder cancer. Worse, the above list of cancer causing food is not exhaustive. Hormones-infused white meat, even chemicals laden fruits and vegetables can possibly be carcinogenic. Worst, being in Australia the combination of BBQ and processed meat is religion. Earlier, my deduction suggested I might have gotten early bladder cancer when I was in Singapore, the kind of food I had been eating here probably nurtured it.


"You meant you didn't know?" If that was what you wanted to tell me, fuck off and drive down to the nearest Mac Donald's Drive-Thru and see for yourself how many people are queuing up to get cancer. You meant people didn't know? You meant people didn't know they could catch HIV if they had sex even with a condom on? Do you see HIV cases decreasing? Spare me the self-righteous hypocritical crap. At least I am man enough to admit if I didn't  have cancer, I will be munching on my homemade double-cheese, bacon without tomatoes and lettuce sandwich as I am blogging this. 


Make that a sandwich and coke combo. Plus ice cream.


It may be a blessing in disguise to get cancer in the bladder. I have a higher chance to be cured as compared to my friend whom I have the highest respect for. He was a childhood friend who once saved me from drowning, died at 26 years of age to leukemia. If I survive, the wake up call  see me ending up better off in health and mind, instead of having a cancer-free body with damaged organs all over if I carried on years living the same way as I did in Singapore and my initial harder days here.


Cancer organisations around the world are trying hard to get governments and authorities to ban food that are already tested for high cancer causing probability. Obviously it is pure impossibility because the impact of a world wide ban on cancer-causing food and products will be enough to bring forth a global financial crisis and sink many nations into recessions, or even depressions. With so much at stake, the movements will not succeed. Never.


So we are left to fend for ourselves. The internet is our friend and foe. Today, we can get far more information from the internet then the pre-internet years in history combined. As such, it can be also difficult to filter facts from myths. The answer may lie in training ourselves to listen to our bodies at a highly precise level, maybe even to a psychic level. Have you ever felt a common illness coming before the actual symptoms appears? What if we can condition ourselves to be sensitive enough to feel the impact of the food we consume on a daily, micro basis? Natural healing? Pulse reading? Meditation? Psychic healing? Spiritual communication? Energy therapy? Bull shit or stuff worth exploring. What's there to lose?