A Day of 11 1sts

This day should be marked. 

For the first time in my life I applied for a job in a supermarket.

For the first time in my life, I attended a group interview with 19 other candidates.

For the first time in my life I have to introduce myself to a room of 24 strangers like I was in a freshman orientation camp to get a job.

For the first time in my life, I visited Fremantle.
A church in Fremantle. 130 years old no less!
















For the first time in my life, I visited Kewdale.

For the first time in my life, I travelled in a Kia Rio.

For the first time in my life, I brought my passport to an interview and nothing else.

For the first time in my life, I felt this bad speaking my first language - English.

For the first time in my life, I didn't get nervous in an interview. Just emotionless.

For the first time in my life, someone chauffeured me to an interview. Grace did and someone please bless her. What a kind soul who came over on her off day to lend me a hand! Let me take a look at myself and see what I am without friends................... Can't see anything yet. I'll let you know.

For the first time in my life, I went into an interview thinking I would flunk my job interview but I was wrong.

When was the last time you did something for the first time?



3pm, 30 September 2011 - 2nd interview @ Belmont Forum Woolworths.

4 comments:

  1. @ Jie Yin: I had a nightmare last night that I was rejected at the 2nd interview.

    Hope it turns out different :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry in advance, you can't get anything out of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jie Yin: You are right. I'm preparing and will be attending soon.
    Thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete