Is it finally coming?

Today we are supposed to visit Bunnings. I love Bunnings. If you haven't know about Bunnings, it's not a place for bunny activities or somethings. It's simply a hardware giant mart. Most guys will not mind having a sniff in this place for a few minutes anytime.

In the morning I received good news from Foo via watsapp.

My luggage has cleared the customs. Now the dilemma, shall I go visit Bunnings with everyone or stay at home?

Just for information, DHL is charging is SGD 252.34 Nett. 


Before I could celebrate, Foo told me the Australian custom side decided to slap a  AUD 150.00 admin charges on us. Sigh.

So the total would work out to be around SGD 447.00. Still a good deal, as they deliver to my place so there will not be anymore holding charges and other costs I may not know.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment