Being Sick

My brain is throbbing. It doesn't feel good. My eyes feel heavy. I am likely to be having some kind of infection, as evident by a slight swelling of a lymph node at the back of my neck. The infection is causing my temperature to rise, leading to fever. I'll pop 2 Paracetamol and turn in early tonight.

Apart from this, the day was good. We went over to Eugene's house to babysit his children. His wife Sandy, who stays at home every week day, does part time work as a cleaner at Buswood on every Saturday and Sunday. Eugene would stay at home to tend the kids. Today he was requested to do something extra at his company and he obliged. They asked if we could lend a helping hand with the kids for a couple of hours. So we were back again at his 500 sqm house at 0700 hrs this morning.

I have to say I'm not prepared to be a father. I could not handle the kids at all, especially the little boy. He did not do anything crazy, just did what he should be doing as a boy. That was already a handful for me.  At the very least, both kids seemed to enjoy our company and I liked them too so we got along.




A young boy would really surprise you with the amount of noise he could produce. The lesson today
A boy creates destructions and destroys creations. 

I silently whispered a word of relief that we are expecting a baby girl.


We cooked chicken noodles and made popcorn for the kids. They gamely gobbled the food up without much complains. I had the opportunity to clean up Barry White in the morning, then did a little bit of paint work with the white spray can that Barry (the seller) gave me. I managed to conceal much of the scratches and unsightly marks all over the car.

It looks pretty good now, not too bad for a $2,900 car right?


What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha.... You Berry White look fantastic now and I certainly can understand AUD2,900 in Singapore is nothing for everything. Cant get a car, cant place the downpayment for car and house as well, might get a massage chair which looks totally useless for normal people which use up the electricity and squeeze up the small house.

    Now I start wo wonder how AUD2,900 in Singapore can do..... Hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peyning:

    Yeah. After the clean up and spot-painting, it looks barry barry white now :)

    There is a lot you can do with $AUD2,900. Apply for Australian PR, for example...

    ReplyDelete