Where I would Love to Grow Up

To the tune of "Home on the Range"
Verse 1
Oh give me a home...
...where the control boats glides...
...to-ge-ther with these strange fucking things...
...where children paddles...
and the parents say, "Go!"
...and dog goes, "You left me behind!"

Chorus
Home...
...home on the range...
...where the chess pieces are bigger than our dicks.
Where seldom is seen, a dice that fucking big
And the winter is full of lemons

Verse 2
Sitting on the mat...
...Waiting for the nice bread...
...baked over, a-flame in the ground...
Where creamies are cool...
...where the boxes are full...
...and the lambs are not meat on the shelves...

Chorus
Blacksmiths! 
Fucking blacksmiths!
These are, my childhood fantasies!
Dan-cing on the snakes...
...Checkers bigger than my balls...
And a li-ttle trolley of my own.

3 comments:

  1. hehehe ...

    I got mine already.

    So you work hard, okie?

    +luca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! now I really wish I can pack up and move to Oz. The clock is ticking for my PR.

    Where can I possibly find such serenity in Sinkie-land?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah rock on brother i love Australia.

    ReplyDelete